|Raul G. Cuero PhD.||Web Site Oficial|
HONORS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Portrait of Dr. Raúl Cuero painted by the artist Virginia Baxt from the United States. April 2017.
- National Hispanic Scientist of 2013 by MOSI’s (Tampa’s Museum of Science & Industry). 2013
- Best leader of Colombia in science and technology awarded by Semana Magazine. 2012.
- Outstanding Alumni Award from Heidelberg University. This award recognizes lifetime accomplishments and contributions a given profession, community and society al t large, 2010.
- Colombiano Ejemplar awarded by El Colombiano News. 2010.
- Keys of Indianapolis City, receiving from the Mayor of Indianapolis Greg Ballard. 2010
- Title of “Comendador of Manizales City”. 2009.
- AWARDED as an inventor by The Texas A&M University Systems. Texas A&M University Invention Patented Award recognition & photos. 2008. More Info.
- Awarded for NASA Brief Technology: “Effective Removal of Radionuclides Contamination As Uranium and Toxic Metals, Using Martian Simulant Soil (Volcanic Ash). U.S. Patent #7309437. 2007.
- Doctorate. Honorary doctor degree in Humanities. University of Caldas, Colombia.
- Doctorate. Honorary doctor degree in biology sciences. University of Antioquia,Colombia.
- Order to democracy “Simón Bolívar” of the honorable house of representatives of government of Colombia, in the degree of Grand Officer. Resolution of honors # 028 of 2004.
- Distinguished Professor. Prairie View A&M University. 2003